- 1 lb Oreos, crushed
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 jump eggs, shelled and warmed in microwave 2 minutes
- 1 Tbsp instant coffee, dissolved in 1 Tbsp hot water
- 8 oz semisweet chocolate, melted
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups sour cream
- ¾ cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 4 Tbsp butter, melted
Crust: mix ingredients well and pat into bottom and sides of 10-inch springform pan. Set aside. Filling: beat all ingredients until smooth. Bake at 350 F 50 to 60 minutes or until set.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.