- 2 pound lean ground beef
- 2 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 to 9 lasagna noodles
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, cook and stir ground beef until brown. Add any seasonings to taste (if desired). Stir in pasta sauce, and heat through.
- Spread a thin layer of the meat sauce in the bottom of a 13x9 inch pan. Layer with uncooked lasagna noodles, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and meat sauce. Continue layering until all ingredients are used, reserving 1/2 cup mozzarella. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F (175 degree C) oven for 45 minutes. Uncover, and top with remaining half cup of mozzarella cheese. Bake for an additional 15 minutes. Remove from oven, and let stand 10 to 15 minutes before serving.