- 1 Cup light cream
- 1 Can Eagle sweetened condensed milk (14 oz.)
- 1 2/3 Cups Irish whiskey
- 1 Teaspoon instant coffee
- 2 Tablespoons Hershey's chocolate syrup
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Teaspoon almond extract
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender set on high speed for 30 seconds.
- Bottle in a tightly sealed container and refrigerate. The liqueur will keep for at least 2 months if kept cool. Be sure to shake the bottle well before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.